Friday, February 27, 2009

This lunchtime, I are mostly cooking.......

...... lumps of lamb, bashed flat and flashed in a frying pan.

It seemed like a good idea, with a long day at the allotment planned, to take the means of cooking lunch. With regard to meat, I belong to the "see meat, bash meat, flash meat, eat meat" school of cookery; in other words I'm a bloke.

Camping stove + 2 small rumps of lamb + 1 huge tomato + bread & butter = enough lunch to keep a hungry chappy happy.


Then I put the kettle on.

4 comments:

Nutty Gnome said...

Haa ha, I like your style Woody. Looks good - can I come next time you picnic at the allotment?

Gordon Mason said...

For a Rotherham lass, of course you can!

The Gnome said...

Whooh there Neddy, have I missed a day or was it leap year ? Anyway what happened to the task in hand........as in digging etc.?

Gordon Mason said...

Oh, plenty of that, matey. But you'll not deny an honest working man his fried lumps of bashed meat?

Incidentally, today (3rd March) my watch was showing 31st February. This may explain the wormhole in your chronology?