Monday, March 24, 2008

A sower went forth to sow....

and so far he's sown:

Tomatoes (Moneymaker, Beefeater, Tamina & Gardener's Delight)


Leeks ( some leekish sort, not Musselburgh)

Chillies (Cayenne and Scotch Bonnet)
Scotch Bonnet!!!! Wow. H-O-T-T HOT
Me and My Mum and My Dad and My Gran, went to Waterloo.
Me and My Mum and My Dad and My Gran, had a bucket of Vindaloo.
And that's what we'll be doing if they Scotch Bonnets come up to promise.

Cabbage (early). V soothing after the Scotch Bunnets

Cauliflower (All Yr Round)

Basil (which will be good if it gets off its backside and germinates - I'm firmly convinced there are Basil years, in which you can't go wrong with it, and Sybil years, when no matter what you do it just won't germinate (probably terrified).

Parsley (Flat leaf)

Impatiens

And then there's the Geraniums (x2), Impatiens plants Lavender (x2), Rosemary and Sweet Peas (x2), all taking shelter from the intemperate weather.
No wonder the conservatory is begininng to look a little 'occupied'.

No comments: